How to Apply for Way of the Spirit
Applications welcome for the 2020 program cycle: distance-residential applications due by Dec. 15th, residential program by Jan 15th.
- Is this for you? Consider your inner response to these program affirmations.
- How’s your calendar? Retreats begin on Thursday 4pm and close on Sunday 4pm. Retreats scheduled in 2020:
- Module 1: February 6-9, 2020 Mt. Angel, Oregon (pending)
- Module 2: April 2-5, 2020 Mt. Angel, Oregon (pending) DISTANCE & RESIDENTIAL
- Module 3: August 6-9, 2020 Mt. Angel, Oregon (pending) DISTANCE & RESIDENTIAL
- Complete the general online application reflection at the bottom of this page to apply for the next cycle of the Way of the Spirit program.
- You will be asked for contact information and to reflect on your interest in Way of the Spirit. The application may take 20 minutes to complete. Your thoughtful responses will help retreat staff get to know you and imagine how you will fit in the program.
- Your personal reflections are confidential. We’ll plan to connect with you by phone or email to respond to any questions that may arise about your participation in Way of the Spirit.
- Complete the specific registration form for either the residential or distance program
- Once we’ve responded to questions and our discernment is clear, you will receive an email linking to the registration page for the specific Module One retreat in February 2020.
- This form will request details on dietary requirements, accessibility, travel arrangements, and your payment plans.
- Pay retreat fees by check or via PayPal.